CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

its a miracle!

What? Can it be? Two posts in two days? I must have gone mad. Or bored. Actually I am neither (at least I'm pretty sure I'm not mad). I just wanted to share a few pictures from our day at the Children's Discovery Gardens.

Mason and Milo's cousins, Emma and Leora, came to visit from Washington. And yes, Mason is giving bunny ears to the bear statue.

Mason keeping a cool head.


My mom and Leora (whom Milo refers to as La-Lora)

So many pretty flowers at the Gardens!

2 comments:

Amander said...

You really do have some of the cutest kids ever.

I love that Mason is giving bunny ears to the statue!

Amy Lynn said...

I love the gardens! Water, animals, dirt, and lots of places to just run and be crazy!

I love the bunny ears...