CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

random and more random

i was asked to share 6 random things in a tag recently. my only problem? i am way more random than can be shared with only 6 little thoughts. so here are a few - but don't you worry, these aren't nearly all (or as strange as they get).

1: i am allergic to my own dog. Yes, you heard that right. Every time I pet, am touched by, or bathe my dog I break out in a hive-type rash. As long as I don't itch it at all it usually goes away in about a half hour or so. Its fun.

2: i choose crunchy peanut butter over smooth any day.

3: allowing kids to stir things like oatmeal or mac and cheese make me cringe. i don't like when the stuff on the side doesn't get fully stirred in with everything else.

4: i love fonts. i never like using normal ones. my blog is always the same only because it makes me crazy to think that i can't install and use one of my own choosing so i have to completely avoid the situation all together.

5: situps are one of my favorite things to do. pushups i never do.

6: i hope one day to own an old FJ Cruiser - but fix it up with a sweet lift and totally wicked wheels.

I would like to request Katie, Deeanna & Carine do this because I think you guys would have some good random things I'd like to find out.

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I can't believe you are allergic to your own dog! How sad!

Amander said...

I didn't know that about you and Duke!

And the stirring one totally made me laugh - it's so YOU.

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

See what happens when you read blogs first thing in the morning.. when I read number 5, I read it saying "stirrups are one of my favorite things", wheew it was the push ups that put it all back into perspective.

Thank Goodness

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

I love your number 6! Old FJ's Rock!