CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Viva la Vida!

So, how was your Saturday evening? Mine, well it was pretty good. I spent the evening rocking out & singing at the top of my lungs along with Coldplay! Ok, so it was a little better than pretty good. It was excellent, fabulous, awesome, best night in a long time...

And of course, because we all enjoy the visual, here's a few photos from the night...

I know this photo may not really capture it, but Katie was excited as well.

Opening song

For a moment the band disapeared - only to reappear climbing up the stairs to perform a song right in the middle of the audience!


One of the last songs played and they dropped all these paper butterflys onto the crowd - very cool.

So there you have it, I updated my blog - happy now (you know who you are, complainers)? And thanks Katie for inviting me to tag along with you to the concert (and share your chocolate cake)...don't forget to wear your T-shirt next time we hang out.

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

My friend was there too! Looks like an amazing night.

Amander said...

Looks SO FUN! I am jealous. Glad you had such a good time! (And yes, I am the complainer, and yes, I am happy now :)

Ben, Rebecca, Natali, Isaac, Spencer said...

Oh my word that would be so fun! I have only ever been to one concert in my entire life and I think seeing Coldplay would be an absolute blast! I love them.

Anonymous said...

Smiling is so over rated. Thanks for coming. I always have a good time with you. Probably cause we are both hot, bitchin' single ladies.

Anonymous said...

Oh my I am so freaking jealous! I wanted to see Coldplay so bad, but instead I was at the home of one of my Husband's coworkers watching the Cougars lose. Boo.

It looks like you had fun!

By the way about you ladies being single, I may be able to help both of you out. I know a few kind (single) men who also love Coldplay, I'm sure they would love to meet you two.

Give me a call Emily.