CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I know that there are a lot of friends and family who live out of Utah, so I just wanted to give everyone a heads up on the funeral plans.

There will be a viewing Friday night from 6-8. And additional viewing will be held at 10 am, with the services starting at 11:00 Saturday.

And some people have asked where to send condolences. They can be sent to http://www.serenicare.com/. If you would like to know, our flowers are being done through Angela Hall. Her number is 801.404.2886.

5 comments:

Amander said...

Em, I really appreciate you keeping us all up to date via your blog. You are so kind to think of everyone else at a time like this.

Requel said...

Yes, Emily thank you for keeping the blog updated to we all know what is going on. I just want to say again how terribly sorry I am for your loss. Erik was awesome. Just the nicest person and so funny. He had a great outlook on life. I guess he was just needed more on the other side. My thoughts and prayers are with you at this time.

Anonymous said...

Dear Emily,
Im sorry for your loss.Erik was a wonderful person and you'll have a part of him forever in Mason and Milo. We love you, and your family

Marina

Patty Tucker said...

Our family is saddened to hear the news. Erik has always had a special place in my heart. You see I taught him in seminary several years ago and found that he taught me lessons on friendship and love. I will always be greatful for his acts of service.

HENDERSONYAN, INC. said...

Hi Emily - could we come to the funeral services? I don't know where it will be held. I am not sure if you want to post it or not but my email is: onmyblackberry@gmail.com

Thank you,

-Carine & Randall