CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

my mosaic

So I saw this on my friends page, thought it was cute, and decided to copy. This may be a little silly but i like the randomness - and the pretty colors!





1. What is your first name? Emily
2. What is your favorite food? mashed potatoes & popcorn
3. What high school did you go to? alta
4. What is your favorite color? purple
5. Who is your celebrity crush? david beckham
6. Favorite drink? hot chocolate
7. Dream vacation? foreign country
8. Favorite dessert? creme brulee
9. What you want to be when you grow up? smarter
10. What do you love most in life? the boys
11. One Word to describe you? optimistic
12. Your flickr name? monkeybumm


So if you like pretty colors and random pictures here's how you can do your own...
1. Type each of your answers from the questions into Flickr Search
2. Using only the first page, pick an image
3. Copy and paste the URLs into this Mosaic Maker

Voila!

6 comments:

Amander said...

Oh, very nice pictures there. I definitely have a crush on David Beckham too. The monkeybumm picture is cute!

Amander said...

I like your mosaic better than mine. No fair.

emily said...

yes. i do make a good mosaic don't i. it must be since it took me about 5 tries - and maybe my #5 is better than yours.

Your Mom said...

I too heart mashed potatoes and creme brulee. Mmm, makes my mouth water.

Anonymous said...

the mosaic seems a little complicated because Iam computer retarted. I had fun tonight we will have to do it again soon!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.