CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

the nutty boys

So a while back I gave an example of why I call my kids monkeys. These last couple of days I've been reminded once again. I thought I would share some of these little reminders so everyone could experience.
Exhibit A: Mason scratches his leg.
As with most injuries, it seems like they just don't capture the same on camera. But the idea is there. Mason likes to do very crazy things on his bike. He does wheelies, rides down front porch steps, jumps curbs, jumps ramps (sometimes putting objects on one side to jump over) & tries to balance along the curb on his bike. Needless to say he's had a few accidents. His latest happend two days ago. The funny thing about him is that I never even knew this crash happened until he was done playing for the night. He said to me, "Mom, I fell down on my bike and look what happened." I asked him when it happened and he replied, "Oh, a little while ago." Either he's really tough or he just loves to play so much he couldn't be bothered to take care of it. Probably a little of both.
Exhibit B: Milo rolls
This is probably one of the funniest things I've ever captured on video. Milo is always the comedian and I don't think he even realizes it, which makes it all the more hilarious. What made it more funny was the fact that this was the third time it had happened. The first two times I wasn't ready for it, but by the third time I thought I'd get the camera out just in case. I fully expected that after two times down the hill Milo would have rememebered what had happened and try to prevent it. Well, that's Milo for you - he's just thinking of the moment at hand, so carefree and happy all the time.

6 comments:

Amander said...

Um, I just laughed out loud SO hard when I saw Milo roll down the hill.

You totally are raising adorable little monkeys.

Anonymous said...

K that is the funniest thing I have ever seen. He is so adorable. He was cracking me up at the cemetary when he thought the man was going to take him home and make him part of his family. We need to get together and do something. You are a busy body. I guess I am too. Call me next time you are going to the cemetary, if you want to. I had fun.

Andrea said...

That is really funny. Addison thought Milo did a neat trick! Lets go do something, have you been swimming lately?

HENDERSONYAN, INC. said...

that's funny Emily how different two siblings can be. They are definitely brave boys.

Anonymous said...

ahaha. hilarious. i need more things like that to keep me amused while at work. good thing you have 2 of them :)

Kristi T. said...

Oh, how I live for incidents like those. They make you really appreciate what you have and remember to enjoy these moments. So stinkin cute. You do have adorable boys.