CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

calling all blog-stalkers...

So I keep hearing about those blog-stalkers out there. Yes, you know who you are. The problem is I don't. I realize that sometimes it takes a little more courage to leave a comment for all to see. Or maybe it's just that the comment is meant only for me. Either way, I figure I could solve your fear issues by posting an email address to send your comments to. That way you can blah blah as much as you'd like privately so no one else knows what a talker you really are. Or, if you so prefer, you can leave a comment anonymously on the blog too.

Ok. Here's the email address: rudy.family@hotmail.com

6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Emily, I've been stalking your blog for a little while now, and left a few comments before Erik passed away.

I'm Amanda's friend/coworker, and I'm in her book club, which I hear you will be attending soon! In fact, September's is at my condo, so hopefully you'll be able to come and meet me so I'm not just a creepy blog stalker.

I admire your sense of humor and your strength. Your post about your "date" made me laugh.

Amander said...

Many blog stalkers just won't out themselves. I know I usually don't on all teh blogs I stalk :)

jenhatch said...

Hey Emily! I'm not afraid to "OUT" myself!! I am a friend of Erik's from Texas and I love to check in on you and the boys! You are an amazing Mom and I'm truly inspired by you and your dedication as a Mom... and your love for your little boys!
Love, Jenny (Vest) Hatch

Allyson said...

i admit it! i'm a friend of Deeanna's. You are amazing!

Amander said...

I know you have tons of blog stalkers, because I get TONS of people coming to my blog from your blog (more than any other blog). They just need to come out of hiding!

Have you started blog-stalking your new stalkers? I think it's nice when stalkers comment on my blog, but I have a hard time commenting on other people's!

Let's hang out soon, k?

Andrea Aguirre said...

Emily-
I am a friend of The Hincklys that is how I found your blog. We did a race in American Fork last year for Erik and so when I heard through the Hinckleys that he had passed I wanted to check and see how you and your addorable boys were doing. From the sound of your blogs you are doing a lot better than i'm sure a lot of people would assume. I know your strength inspires a lot of people.