CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

happy thoughts

You know, some have said that I can be random. I think that's just fine, obviously - since I would say the same thing about myself more often than not. So to keep up with my own self-professed randomness title here's a few things I'd like to share...

A brief clip of the dinner conversation yesterday:

Mason: Are we having green beans?
Me: yes. (with stress in my voice of a mother who expects a moan to follow her answer)
Mason: Yummy! I love green beans!
Me (in my head): wow that was easier than I thought.

Then later in the eating process...

Mason: I think I might just have green beans for dessert!
Me (in my head): don't wake up yet...

I thought that was one of the funniest things I've heard in a long time, especially considering that I didn't even think the green beans turned out that well - but you know, if the kids eat them I figure let them. What a nice mom I am.


So, not random enough for you? Wait, there's more...

While checking out all my favorite blogs I found this wonderful link to win a free purse. And I am a girl, so I love them, and I would think winning one for free is even better than buying one (plus I'm a total sucker for entering contests). Fingers crossed!

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I hope you're not trying to win my green purse! :)

Amander said...

Wow, a kid who wants green beans for dessert? You must be doing something right. Good luck with the purse!

Amander said...

Wow, hair crimping pictures, huh? I am sure those are pretty. I need to go through my old stuff and see if I can find those pics. I am sure they are marvelous.

Ben, Rebecca, Natali, Isaac, Spencer said...

I so agree that there is nothing wrong with a FREE purse! I too am crossing my fingers and hoping that I will get a wonderful email informing me that I am a lucky winner! Love the green bean conversation...you gotta savor those moments!