CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 13, 2008

baby food anyone?

Today I was reading the Sunday paper (yes a little late I know) and I came across a recipe. As I was glancing at exactly what it was I started reading the ingredients. Then I came across the best ingredient ever, banana baby food. I read over the ad and recipe again, and again. For some reason I thought maybe I would come across the part about it being a recipe for the little ones. No such information to be found. And although baby food initial sounds so gross, I tried to have the thought that maybe banana just wasn't that bad. But then I thought - what's so hard about buying a real banana and mushing it up?

3 comments:

Amander said...

Weird. Seriously, just mush a banana up. Easier and not as disturbing.

Your Mom said...

Oddly enough, just this morning I tried to mash up a banana and feed it to baby for breakfast and he would not have it. Apparently he only wants the chiqata stuff from a bottle. maybe the recipe can tell the difference too?

Kristina P. said...

I think you should just try the banana baby food. I don't think it's weird at all.