CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

oh those monkeys

So I woke up the other day to Mason and Milo talking in my closet. The problem with this noise is that I had spend the last three days trying to get Milo to help pick up ALL my shirts he had decided to pull off and throw on the closet floor. So my first comment was for them to not play in my closet...The response I got?


"Just a minute Mom, we're trying to make you something."


Well of course, I'm still a mom, so I will gladly agree to let them hang out in my closet if in return I will get to enjoy some child-made gift.


Here is what they made for me...

In case you aren't proficient on creative handmade boy gifts, these are flowers for me - made from their monkeys...what a bunch of sillies I have!

9 comments:

Kristi T. said...

I just love those homemade gifts. They are the ones that really touch the heart. Your so lucky to have two creative little boys.

Kristina P. said...

They are so adorable and creative!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful flowers.

Your Mom said...

mmmm. cute kids.

Andrea said...

You are such sweet little boys! I have been wanting to stop over and bring you some jam! Strawberry, raspberry or both. Do you have a preference?

The Carter Family said...

That is so cute. That looks just like something that my boys would make for me. It is so nice to have a friend that has boys. None of my other friends ever have any idea what I am talking about.

Kris, Holly, Kait, and Jack said...

I love the flowers. Jack makes me surprises like this. While I do love them I hope he gets better at gifts as he gets older I am not so sure his girlfriends will appreciate homemade flowers as much as we do!

HENDERSONYAN, INC. said...

oh that's so special! they are such cute boys!

Leishman family said...

that is so funny. I love how kids think of the funniest things. Carson is just starting in this stage of life.